Block D2 - Health System & Disaster
From FK Wiki
- Clinical Indicator
- a measure, process, or outcome used to judge a particular clinical situation and indicate whether the care delivered was appropriate. Clinical indicators are measures of elements of clinical care which may, when assessed over time, provide a method of assessing the quality and safety of care at a system level.
- Something that contains energy, which may result in something bad to happen.
- Efforts to lessen the impact of an event.
- Probability that something negative will occur.
- Efforts to increase resilience.
- Realization of hazard.
- How an event influences society.
- Negative results from the impact of an event.
- The 'daya tahan' in Indonesian language.
- Numbers affected by the event, or number that need to be protected.
- Absorbing Capacity
- Capacity to absorb the power of an event (e.g. earthquake-proof buildings).
- Buffering Capacity
- Capacity of reservation (e.g. keeping rice for famine preparation).
- Capability of local people to respond after an event has occurred.
- Events that require external assistance.
- To get the situation back to how it used to be before the event.
- To rebuild better than before.
- Antibiotic Potency Test
- Antiseptic Activity Examination and Monitoring Bacterial Population in Hospital Environment