10 Common habits that cause the vein disease
For successful treatment of varicose and spider veins, you have to know the causes that are responsible for this. You must save yourself from a lot of time and health issues if you are trying home methods that are not working properly. When you understand what causes vein problems then you have a better possibility of fixing them. Read this full article to know the most common causes of spider and varicose veins:
1. Diet- According to vein centers unhealthy and poor diet is one of the major factors causing skin disease and leg disease. The limited result of nutritional needs causing blood regulation in the legs. Due to this legs swell and possibly resulting in spider and varicose veins.
2. Genetics - if your parents and siblings have spider and varicose veins, then a vein specialist says that you have more chances of developing venous problems in the legs.
3. Aging- It is the most common cause of bulged and weak vein legs. In the woman, menopause and frequent hormonal changes during pregnancy result in losing the flexibility of the skin and legs. This worsens the condition of spider and varicose veins in the woman.
4. Valves functioning poorly- A vein doctor river oaks says that one-way valves in the deep veins of the legs prevent the backward flow of the blood in the legs. From deep veins to superficial veins blood flows in the wrong way due to the poor functioning of the valves. This causes the veins to become twisted, bulged, and enlarged.
5. Standing or sitting for a long duration of time- Standing and sitting for a longer duration of time may increase pressure in your legs and in your lower body. This is the reason the veins are mostly affected in the lower legs and feet. The vein doctor suggests you take a break after every 30 to 40 minutes, this will help in the good circulation of the blood.
6. Lack of movement- This is another reason for the development of spider and varicose veins in the legs. Lack of movements such as swimming, walking, or bicycling can result in added pressure on veins and poor blood circulation in the legs according to the vein treatment river oaks.
7. Pregnancy- The blood flow is increased in your body in order to carry the fetus during the pregnancy and flow is decreased from your legs to your pelvis. This may weaken them by increasing the blood pressure in women.
8. Fit clothing- Vein specialist river oaks will give you the advice to avoid fit clothing and footwear. This will cause pooling of blood and poor circulation in the lower feet and ankles. It will also restrict your venous blood flow around the waist.
9. Being overweight- Being excessive overweight put pressure on your legs that will increase the possibility of developing spider and varicose veins. Due to this, you may need vein treatment at varicose vein treatment river oaks.
10. Smoking- You have to be aware if you smoke, it elevates blood pressure which can worsen your existing venous disease.