Amphetamine Test Device (Urine)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|← Block C4 - Adolescence and Adulthood|
|Office:||5th floor, Radiopoetro|
|Lab:||6th floor, Radiopoetro|
|Pre-test:||10 questions, mixed.|
|Lab Report:||Yes, include work-plan.|
Batch 2011 Exam
- What are the uses of Benzodiazepines in low dosage, medium dosage, and high dosage?
- What does Metamphetamine metabolize into?
- Cardiovascular responses to Amphetamine include increased blood pressure and cardiac arrythmias. True or false? True.
- Amphetamines are a class of potent parasympathomimetic agents. True or false? False. They are sympathomimetic.
- What is the effect of sample dilution?
- What substance is in the control region? Goat antibody.
- If no line appears in the C region, what should you do? The test is invalid. Attempt the test again with a new device using the correct procedure.
- What is the function of the control line?
- What does a a blurry line in the T region mean? Negative.
- What is the half-life of Amphetamine in the body? 4-24 hours.
- How long can urine specimens may be stored prior to assay? Up to 48 hours in 2-8°C.
- Interpret a picture of a test device with no line in the C region. Invalid test.