Anti-Streptolysin O (ASO) and Uric Acid
|Office:||5th floor, Radiopoetro|
|Lab:||6th floor, Radiopoetro|
|Pre-test:||10 questions, mixed.|
|Lab Report:||Yes, include work-plan.|
- What is the principle of ASO?
- What is the principle of Uric Acid?
- What diseases does elevated uric acid indicate? Gout.
- What is the serum plasma reference range for male adults?
- What is the purpose of the standard? Comparison against sample.
- What diseases does elevated ASO indicate?
- What specimens can be used in the Uric Acid test?
- Causes of high uric acid on MayoClinic.com.
- What does ASO mean and why is it high? on NDTV.com.
- Hyperurecemia on Wikipedia.