Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Office:||3rd floor, Radiopoetro|
|Lab:||3rd floor, Radiopoetro|
|Work-plan:||On provided sheet.|
|Lab Report:||On provided sheet.|
- The most important measurement is: pulse.
- Exclude if the subject is a: smoker.
- 10 minutes of rest after exercise is to: allow the pulse to return to normal condition.
- Data is recorded every: 20 minutes.
- Equipment not used in this experiment is: spuit injection.
- Asthmatic patients are excluded from the experiment if using the drug: propranolol.
- The study method used in this experiment is: double blind.