Block C2 - Safe Motherhood & Neonates
(Redirected from Block 2.2 - Safe Motherhood & Neonates)Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Hypertension in Pregnancy
- Multifetal Pregnancy
- Other Medical Complications During Pregnancy
- Preterm Labor
- Postterm Pregnancy
- Premature Rupture of Membranes
- Physiology of Normal Labor and Delivery
- Passage of Labor
- Power During Labor
- Attitude, Lie, and Presentation
- Antepartum and Intrapartum Assessment
- Maternal Mortality and Safe Motherhood
- Antepartum Hemorrhage
- Postpartum Hemorrhage
- Fluid Management and Acid-base Balance in Obstetric Cases
- Uterotonic and Tocolytic Drugs
- Thrombosis and Disseminated Intravascular Coagulation in Obstetric Cases
- Demographic Features of Indonesia
- Referral System in Obstetrics Cases
- Maternal-perinatal Audit
- Physiology and Adaptation of the Newborn
- Neonatal Resuscitation
- Essential Newborn Care
- Neonatal Jaundice
- Neonatal Skin Problem and Skin Care
- Integrated Management of Young Infant Illness
- Low Birth Weight
- Neonatal Asphyxia and Birth Trauma
- Neonatal Sepsis
- Supporting Diagnosis in Newborn Infectious Disease and Neonatal Sepsis
- The Danger Signs and Symptoms in Neonate Transport
- Newborn of Mother with Problems
- Set 22211 - August 2011.
- Set 22111 - December 2011. Make-up test.
- Set 09222 - December 2011. Regular Program. Make-up test. English Translation.
- HSC Practice Questions - 2012 (Batch 2011).
- Recap - Regular and International Program (combined), compiled together. (Batch 2013). In Indonesian language.
- Recap - International Program. (Batch 2013). In Indonesian language.
- Alpha Quest - Batch 2007. Password: intermed07.
- Antenatal Care on Youtube.
- Partograph - (Indonesian). (PDF).
- Dasar-Dasar Persalinan - (Indonesian) "Childbirth Basics" on Youtube.
- Basic Laceration Wound Repair on Youtube.
- ABO Blood Typing on Youtube.
- Stages of labor and normal delivery process on WebMD.
- Perineal tear classification on Wikipedia.
- Bishop's Score/Evaluation of Cervical Ripening on Medscape.
- Indications for Vacuume Extraction on Medscape.
- Pediatric Head Trauma Clinical Presentation on Medscape.
- Labor and delivery: Pain medications on MayoClinic.com.
- Maternal Physiological Changes in Pregnancy on Wikipedia.
- Presentation and Mechanism of Labor on GLOWM.
- What happens in Pre-eclampsia on Healthline.com.
- Superimposed preeclampsia on Preeclampsia.org.