Clinical Oriented Anatomy of the Upper and Lower Limbs
|Lab:||Rear of Anatomy Building.|
|Pre-test:||5 questions, short-answer.|
See Also: Muscle Function
- Monteggia fracture
- an injury comprises a fracture of the ulnar shaft with dislocation of the radial head at the elbow.
- Galeazzi fracture
- a fracture of the radial shaft with dislocation of the ulna from its articulation with the radius at the distal radio-ulnar joint.
- an injury that comprises a bend in the bone on one side and a visible break in the bone cortex on the other side.
- this fracture is a buckle injury without a visible break in the bone cortex.
- Ape hand deformity
- a deformity in humans who cannot move the thumb away from the rest of the hand. It is an inability to abduct the thumb. This results after damage to the median nerve.
- Carpal tunnel on Wikipedia.