Determination of Malondialdehyde Concentration in Blood Serum
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Office:||6th floor, Radiopoetro|
|Pre-test:||3-6 questions, short-answer.|
|Post-test:||Sometimes. Oral only.|
Batch 2011 Pretest
- Why is it called the TBAR test? Thiobarbituric Acid Reactive test.
- MDA is a product of? Lipid peroxidation.
- High MDA is found in patients that suffer from: Keratoconus, bullous keratopathy, and osteoarthritis.
- What is the standard solution? 1-1-3-3 tetramethoxypropane 10 mmol/L.
- MDA reacts with DNA to form adducts to? Deoxyguanosine and deoxyadenosine.
- What is the function of N-butanol? Extraction solution.