Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Office:||4th floor, Radiopoetro.|
|Lab:||4th floor, Radiopoetro.|
|Pre-test:||10 questions, multiple-choice.|
Batch 2011 Pretest
A multiple-choice based test using powerpoint slides; one slide for each question usually with a picture.
- Choices: Anopheles, Aedes albopictus, Aedes aegypti, Culex, and Mansonia.
- A picture of a lyre pattern. Aedes aegypti.
- A picture of a median pattern. Aedes albopictus.
- Raft-shaped eggs. Anopheles.
- Oval shaped eggs that float on top of water, usually in water storage tanks. Anopheles.
- Pupae that has penetrating shunt for piercing aquatic plants. Mansonia.
- Cutting apparatus on siphon. Mansonia.
- A picture of mansonia wing. Mansonia.
- A picture of larvae floating parallel to the water surface. Anopheles.
- A picture of anopheles eggs with the float attached. Anopheles.
- (Don't remember the 10th question, sorry. If you know, please click Edit at the top and put it in here.)