Sputum Examination to Diagnose Tuberculosis
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Office:||4th floor, Radiopoetro.|
|Lab:||4th floor, Radiopoetro.|
|Pre-test:||10 questions, true-false.|
Batch 2011 Pretest
- M. tuberculosis are thin, straight rods. True.
- Mycobaterium are obligate aerobes. True.
- More than 85% of tuberculosis disease occurs in the lungs. True.
- It is possible to differentiate mycobacterial species by microscopy. False.
- M. tuberculosis grows at room temperature. False.
- M. tuberculosis proliferates faster than other forms. False.