Yudisium is when you officially complete all the requirements for your Bachelor of Medicine (also known as "S. Ked.") degree. Once you've cleared yudisium, your cGPA gets sealed and you cannot change it (by taking any exams or blocks, for example). There are only certain times of the year that yudisium can be assessed, usually three times a year. Usually yudisium dates are set in between two semesters. Yudisium is assessed automatically.
Yudisium is one of the requirements for registration for your Graduation ceremony.
- GPA more than or equal to 2.50.
- No more than four D grades.
- Completion of PPSMB/OSPEK (the stupid and degrading activities they make new students do at the start of first-year). You are required to submit the completion certificate to the faculty. If you have lost this certificate, go to the BEM office to get a new one.
- Completion of the Graduating Paper/Skripsi.
- Passing of OSCE 1, 2, and 3. (OSCE Compre is not required for yudisium).
- No E or K grades.
- Completion of all blocks and activities worth SKS (e.g. religion, pancasila, etc)
- cGPA Calculator - Specially made for FK UGM students.