Block B2 - Neuromusculoskeletal Problems
This block was formerly known as Block 3.4.
- Apley's System of Orthopaedics and Fractures
- Netter's Concise Orthopaedic Anatomy
- (plural: tophi) a deposit of crystalline uric acid and other substances at the surface of joints or in skin or cartilage, typically as a feature of gout.
- gout of the foot, especially the big toe.
- a surgical operation to remove the back of one or more vertebrae, usually to give access to the spinal cord or to relieve pressure on nerves.
- surgical removal of the whole or a part of an intervertebral disc.
- Radial shaft fractures (Galeazzi fractures)
- solitary fractures of the distal one third of the radius with accompanying subluxation or dislocation of the distal radioulnar joint (DRUJ). The synonym is reverse Monteggia's fracture.
- Monteggia's fractures
- these are fractures of the proximal third (usually) of the ulna with associated dislocation of the radial head.
- Clinical Oriented Anatomy of the Spinal Cord, Spinal Nerves, and Back
- Clinical Oriented Anatomy of the Upper and Lower Limbs
- Methods for Isolation, Identification of Anaerobic Bacteria, and Anaerobic Bacteria Causing Myonecrosis
- Exam Set 34111 - April 2011. Sorry, half of it is missing.
- Exam Set 340912 - April 2012.
- Recap - Batch 2013. (Indonesian)
- Recap - Batch 2012. With answers and explanation. (Indonesian)
- Recap - 2015. Partial.
- Alpha Quest - Batch 2007.
- Systemic lupus erythematosus on Wikipedia.
- Rheumatoid arthritis on Wikipedia.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis care plans on NurseLabs.com.
- Sjögren's syndrome on Wikipedia.
- Guillain–Barré syndrome on Wikipedia.
- Cerebral palsy on Wikipedia.
- Polio on Wikipedia.
- Vaccine derived polio on PolioEradication.org.
- Osteoarthritis on Wikipedia.
- Myasthenia gravis on Wikipedia.
- Toxic Neuropathy on Medscape.com.
- Elbow MRI interpretation on RadiologyAssistant.nl.
- Bone fracture on Wikipedia.
- Clinical Evaluation and Treatment Options for Herniated Lumbar Disc on American Family Physician.
- Lumbar Herniated Disc on UMM.edu.
- Top causes of lower back pain on WebMD.com.
- Ulnar claw: Klumpke paralysis on Wikipedia.
- Median nerve palsy on Wikipedia.
- Compartment syndrome on Wikipedia.
- Pulses of the lower extremities on Gla.ac.uk.
- Posterior vs anterior hip dislocation on Wikipedia.
- Neuro exam of the upper limbs on Patient.co.uk.
- Neurological exams on NYU.
- Codman Triangle on Radiopaedia.
- Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy on Wikipedia.