Revision as of 21:15, 22 September 2016 by Waqqashanafi (Created page with "==Basics== Study these basics before entering this station. #GCS #VAS #Cranial nerve exam ##Central or peripheral? ##Where is the lesion if abnormal? #Physiological and patho...")
Study these basics before entering this station.
- Cranial nerve exam
- Central or peripheral?
- Where is the lesion if abnormal?
- Physiological and pathological reflex examinations.
- What does positive or negative look like and what it means.
- Innervation of the surface of the body.
- Javanese terms for various types of numbness, dizziness, and other similar feelings.
Purchase and bring this equipment with you.
- Reflex hammer with sharp edge on the handle.
- Toothpicks or a dull needle (sometimes comes with the reflex hammer).
- Cotton sticks (q-tips).
- Mask, since there are B20 patients and either you may infect them or they may infect you (with TB, for example).